Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
@congo is there a way to remove this changes in MMI (your Server routing) that will be made? Like put the old Server IP API Backup again? Please write me also i May be interested in your solution as well. Thank you!
A4 b9 2016 latest SW

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Hi, software reinstall will remove all. But if one expect that old way will work, i can tell you that the chance is close to 0%.
This December the block will extended.

Btw, i terms of promotions ... Christmas is my second best time during the year so the good old Santa will come earlier this year for some of you.

Regards.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi @congo
I am interested in your patch for Google Earth. Please, give instructions.
Audi A5 2012 MMI 3G + no SIM slot.
Internet available from the phone hotspot (hotspot - TPlink WR702N - TL-MR3020 v1 - Audi MMI
Hi,
I have MMI 3G with sim card slot. But next months the 3g network will be switched only 2g. Can I use your settings to have internet by phone? Do you have the instructions? Thanks Tony

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Hello all,
after the last change the MMI3G+ systems are having trouble loading the map.
Im working on it and will update as soon as i have news, good or bad.

Regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interestingly enough though, it seems to load and run for 10 seconds and then give that message. I hope you can find a solution to this, I appreciate the time you put into fixing it.
Maybe it is time to give up and get Apple Carplay, our cars are getting old.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Hello,
issue has been identified.
Temporary fix is underway, it will take at least 2-3 days to be deployed.

About me giving up ... that will happen one day but not till i exhaust all possible options :)
It is true that the MMI3G+ system is very old now and getting harder and harder to support but till there is a possibility i will continue to support them.

I do expect at least one more change in December so there might be other disruptions but i will try to keep this topic updated.

Regards.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,

About me giving up ... that will happen one day but not till i exhaust all possible options :)
It is true that the MMI3G+ system is very old now and getting harder and harder to support but till there is a possibility i will continue to support them.

I do expect at least one more change in December so there might be other disruptions but i will try to keep this topic updated.

Regards.
Thanks @congo ;!

I assume you will email an update to all those that are running your fix?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

Regards.
Thank you for the efforts

Inviato dal mio IN2023 utilizzando Tapatalk

121 - 139 of 139 Posts