Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have the S5 brochure in front of me and I cant figure something out and was wondering if you guys could help.

It says that Xenon headlights including LED daytime-driving lights are standard in the front of brochure but it also says 'Xenon lights plus' is £775 as an option.

What does 'Xenon lights plus' add as an extra? Is it worth £775 whatever it is???

Cheers guys:)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Hey supernick,

Welcome to the forum. The Xenon headlights with LED are standard across the whole A5/S5 range apart from the 1.8 TFSI A5. The £775 your are quoting is only applicable to the 1.8 TFSI model.

I would say this though, anyone thinking of or that has already ordered the 1.8 TFSI should not leave this option off as the LED lights on there own are worth the money and go a long way to adding to the cars own character.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Xenon plus might include the adaptive option? In the U.S. we have standard, Bi-Xenon, and Adaptive. Only the last two options include the LED lights apparently.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that guys.

It is the S5 im after so i wont be ticking that box.

Cheers

I can see myself becoming addicted to this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.