Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a set of 19" alloys compatible with my A5 3.0 TDi Quattro. Im ideally after some y-spokes but open to offers if anyone has other styles. If anyone is selling S5 alloys and they can be fitted to A5 (not sure if they can??) then id be interested in those also.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Seems to be the way to go. Try searching Piston Heads for folks modding A/S5's who may be selling on 19in wheels, also there is a poster on her wanting to sell 19in 20 spokes.. TX may be able to help link you up.

Cheers
RG

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kappo - I have got the 19" 20 spoke alloys on offer...asking price of £600 but negotiable..they are in spankin condition and goin without the tyres unfortunately as i have seen my next replacement metal and they will fit the existing rubber...

I'm not far from you mate so feel free to come down and see them if you like and we'll take it from there

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think i had the 18" versions of these on my old A3 - are they the same style as in the pic (first random one i found)?

http://www.jamesw.plus.com/A3/Image046_2.jpg

Might be interested although im looking to get some y-spokes firstly (they do look badass lol). Might give you a call if i cant find anything though!

Cheers,

·
Registered
36 Posts
No problem...my car does 8 miles per day... home --> work --> home

so they aren't going anywhere just yet!!!!

Keep me posted!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just for reference you got any pics, preferably on an A5? Dont think ive actually seen an A5 with the 20 spoke wheels fitted! Curious to see what it would look like...

Cheers again!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Getting those on mine - the more I get used to seeing them the more I like them:)

Why you getting rid though?

yeh mate they are nice...but i guess its down to individual preference...my car was a cancelled order when I got it so I had to make do with what i got...i have seen some new ones and have also been offered some S5 originals but i will have to put a lot of cash in to get them...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeh..they are still goin mate..PM'd you to explain...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kappo...did u manage to find any alloys? Mine are still available

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.