Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow A5 owners!
I am fairly new to this forum but i cant already tell there are many members willing to help one another.
After 20 years of living in Canada i have decided to come back to my native country.
I have always been in the VAG community one way or another and have watching other people going to Worthersee over the years has been killing me. For the first time ever i now have the chance to be there in person.
I have a few questions for former attendees:
Who else from here is going ?
Do you have to pay to get in ?
Whats it like with accommodation ?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
Not a huge mainland European population here, give it time.

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
I mean... I'd love to, but work and the other half might disagree , though she has been saying she wants to travel...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean... I'd love to, but work and the other half might disagree , though she has been saying she wants to travel...
Thats how i got the go-ahead from my lady. Im bringing her with me :grin2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did wörthesse last year bud and have it booked to drive back out next year so drop me a message if you’d like to talk!

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Er well tell us more please, what and who and where is this place or event???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Er well tell us more please, what and who and where is this place or event???
It’s a event that happens a couple of weeks before the show called gti treffen in Austria, but people mostly go before that..
It’s in a place called velden, and if your into modified cars it’s definitely worth going to! I drove from oxford in the uk down to Germany stayed the night then did the last leg of the journey into south Austria and stayed for about a week! It’s honestly so hard to describe but it’s incredible!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts