Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice,maybe see you at APS then on sat 7th :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope so have put my name down for the Milltek (if it sounds good). Was hoping that even if the S5 isnt with I was going to go over anyway on my R1 to hear the pipes but it looks like that could be going tomorrow so Audi better deliver what they say they going to next week then I will be one happy bunny :D :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only one downside they having the showroom rebuilt to accomodate the R8 so I wont be able to drive it out of the showroom :( . Still I can drive it from round the back yard :D . TBH driving it from anywhere next week will be just fun fun fun......................

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Awesome :D, snap PinkPanther.
Arranged to pick mine up next friday afternoon, taking the day off :) Shame its not an S5 but excited none the less :)
I might pop down to the meet just to hear some V8 goodness, and maybe treat myself to something like the nice pedals if the weathers good, otherwise im just going to wait untill i've done some miles to remap it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Out of build and on its way :D. Go down see Audi Sunday to get complimentry A6 till mine arrives and find out exact delivery date. OH happy days..Oh happyy dayyyyyyyyyyyyyys :D.

Nice one Robb lets hope the sun is out next week :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.