Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. First time poster and looking for some advice - apologies if I’m showing my ignorance. I have just bought an A5 Sportback, 67 plate, and it came with the Ultra wheels - 17 inch. I’m wanting to buy some new ones and am wondering if these will fit. I think they are meant for a 2019 Sportback so just need to know if they are compatible.

Any advice gratefully received!
Dimensions - 8.5J ET32
Tyres - 255/35/19 5-6mm Bridgestone
Stud pattern - 5x112
Manufacturer part number - 8W0601025AM
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 67 Sportback came with Cavo wheels which are the exact same size as the ones you're after so they should fit fine.

Have a look at this site, it lists 8.5J ET32 19s as one of the native sizes for your model:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the 18 inch alternatives. Again, just need to ensure they fit my car…
Dimensions - 8.5 ET29
Tyres - 245/40/18 4-5mm approx
Stud pattern - 5x112 Centrebore - 66.6
Manufacturer part number - 8W0601025DE
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

My 67 Sportback came with Cavo wheels which are the exact same size as the ones you're after so they should fit fine.

Have a look at this site, it lists 8.5J ET32 19s as one of the native sizes for your model:
Many thanks. Just wanting to make sure. Now to work out whether the 18s or 19s are the way to go.

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Mate. The A5 can run on 17, 18, 19 and (I think) 20s without problems, of course you must check the tyres too to ensure that they are low enough profile to fit the wheel well without fouling on brakes and bodywork. My old A5 came with 19" rotors and when I had them refurbished the wheel/tyre guys lent me a set of 17s for a few days and I had no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts