Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have thought about OZ Palladio too, but for summer in 20'', but these wheells are too heavy, so I didn't buy them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have thought about OZ Palladio too, but for summer in 20'', but these wheells are too heavy, so I didn't buy them.
I like my 19" "Y" wheels much better but these will do for winter. These OZ's used to run about 429.00 in 18" so jumped on them when they went down to 269.00. I went down a size for running in snow. I think these are about 26 lbs in 20". Don't know what the "Y wheels weigh.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hit a curb in the winter!

Hey all.. hit a curb cause it was covered with snow pretty hard... The impact blew out the fog light on that side.. from barly scraped the underside .. what can you do?? However.. the winter rat rims on that side took the force... bent pretty bad.. so I am out $115 for a new rim from tirerack. Plus now I have an excuse to upgrade the fog lights to match the intensity of the LED :D

I saw the rim on the high speed balancer.. dang it was bad. There is a gental vibration over 60 mph on the steering wheel. I am surprised it isn't worse! I will be putting on the new rim on wednedsay when it comes in!

Anyway.. i am so glad i put on winter rims!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts