Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ladies and gents, since it's 1:52 am over here. I'll make it brief. I own a B9 a5 coupè s-line, and I don't know what happened to my window (after taking it to the car wash), but the one-pull doesn't work, it takes two to completely shut. Is there a way to reset the windows?
Much obliged.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If it works like earlier generation A5, and some VW we have in the family, using "push" and HOLD to make window lower completely, and continue HOLD maybe 3-5 seconds at the bottom, then repeat similarly to RAISE to the top with "PULL" and hold again, this should reset the auto-up and auto-down functions. Maybe it will take more than one "down and up" to work as expected (from my experience).

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
What dhuddleson said, although the accepted procedure says to hold 10 seconds at end of travel in each direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah... it's been a while! :oops: I did go search now, and what I see says to drop the glass, release button then press again immediately for another ~10 seconds. Then perform the opposite, going up and do the same steps.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Yeah I read the release and hold thing too... my experience is that it works without the release. Done it two or three times in the eleven years of owning B8, 8.5 and 9. But I’m sure the release and hold would work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts