Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking of getting a good underbody light kit and some chrome spinners for my A5. Do you know if 22"s will fit?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,why would you want to' BLING' your A5 buddy? it would look cheap & tacky!!!!!!!!!
I was just joking, I wouldn't do that. I'm currently in Qatar, it's just about midnight, and I was bored.:D

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I've been thinking of getting a good underbody light kit and some chrome spinners for my A5. Do you know if 22"s will fit?
Shane, I'm in a quandary here mate. If your post represents a window on your sense of humour (and I suspect it does!), then you're my kind of guy - in fact, I think you're probably an ex-pat Brit living out there for giggles.

If, though, you're actually serious, then you've made a a wrong turn at Forum Junction. You were headed for www.xzibitcentral.com.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good!!!

1.8tfsi sport

brill blk
drl's,with mods! xenonmatch fogs
star silver leather,
bluetooth,
auto folding mirrors+auto dimming mirrors
interior light pack
two shiny chrome tailpipes!
hill hold
debadged

A4 CABRIO S LINE AT THE MOMENTO!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Yes, 22" wheels will fit... well, kinda

Yep, it's been done... unfortunately. :( (sigh)

The pics below are 22" rims on some guy's A5 from a German forum. I can't imagine this car is even driveable/turnable given how slammed to the ground the front end is. That's just plain WRONG!

I sure am glad you were joking!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Where are the "fuzzy dice" and the wheel-well lights??

·
Registered
432 Posts

The pics below are 22" rims on some guy's A5 from a German forum. I can't imagine this car is even driveable/turnable given how slammed to the ground the front end is. That's just plain WRONG!

Too bad it is short on chrome. It it had more it would be the "Grand Champion."

·
Registered
384 Posts
Looks like shit.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Oh man, that is awful! Yep, just joking. I tend to try and add a bit of levity at times...just to break up the monotony.:)

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts

That there is a fine example of how you completely ruin a beautiful car.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Those wheels look like they would be on a pimped out hearse..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts