Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed an order with OEMPL.US.

They offer a kit which converts your car to the Euro Spec, and have your rear turn signals shine through the clear part of the tail light.

Im not sure about other members, but i can't stand the fact that my whole rear taillight blinks when the blinker is on.

http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60_68&products_id=553

I spoke to a gentlemen named Josh.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Im not sure about other members, but i can't stand the fact that my whole rear taillight blinks when the blinker is on
And just how often do you observe this blinking on your rear lights? ;) :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The information you provided is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the link!

I was just having some fun with you and certainly didn't mean any harm with my bit of sarcasm (which many long-time members are probably used to by now). :) I'm sure sashko didn't mean any harm either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The information you provided is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the link!

I was just having some fun with you and certainly didn't mean any harm with my bit of sarcasm (which many long-time members are probably used to by now). :) I'm sure sashko didn't mean any harm either.
I know, why are you getting upset? I just thought it was funny what TX had said. Come on, seriously, it was just a funny moment... Besides, I do like the idea of the euro rear lights anyway, I think it's a good idea.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The link you provided doesn't show a pic of the lights. Can you please take some pics when you get yours installed. I would be interested how they looked on the car as well as while they blinked.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i think the same thing applies to the blinking DRL lights
you don't notice them when you are in the car
but it seems to bother a lot of people

this is all a matter of taste
he wants amber let him have amber

i personally can't stand red turn signals that are popular in the states
makes no logical sense at all, except to be different than the rest of the world

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, we really didn't say anything negative about it, just some funny stuff. You guys get so upset over little things that should make you laugh actually.
Honestly I never liked the US rear lights either, yesterday there was an SUV in front of me blinking and braking at the same time, I swear the rear lights were doing the craziest shit I've ever seen, you really couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. The car looked like a blinking/flashing xmas tree. I'm all for amber blinking lights!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Ok, we really didn't say anything negative about it, just some funny stuff. You guys get so upset over little things that should make you laugh actually.
My thoughts exactly. And FWIW, I prefer the look of the amber rear blinkers too.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That video has some pretty exciting music for a car moving about 20 yards in traffic and making a turn, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.