Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of doing this to my baby. I would love to see some before and after pic's. I have seen some of the S5 owners on the forum with the same mods but I haven't seen an S-Line. I'm thinking the lighter 3.2 would mean a more comfortable ride then an S5 with the same drop. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sorry, not able to help out on this one... shocker I know. :yikes:

I tried looking through my photo archive after your thread bump a few weeks ago, but no dice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm on the same boat as you. i'm planning on getting the H&r 1' drop and spacers and 20' wheels. can anyone recommend me the correct spacer and wheel size that would make the ride aggressive and yet comfortable?

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Both are 19" wheels. The original Ys got buckled and it was cheaper to replace with S5 replicas. They are exactly same dimensions (9.5"x20").

I wouldn't personally get bigger spacers, I think the 15mm more than fill the arches. The longer bolts came with the spacers (courtesy of APS).

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Both are 19" wheels. The original Ys got buckled and it was cheaper to replace with S5 replicas. .
What do you mean the Original 19' Y design got buckled?
I was planning on installing either 20mm/25 for the F/R or 20mm spacers all around.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Err; what it says. They got buckled. Hit one too many pot holes I guess. I had new tyres fitted and when they did balancing the two left-hand wheels were clearly buckled. So I choose to buy new rims in the hope that it would fix the vibration issue (subsequently reported by many others). It didn't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.