Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I'm not an A5/S5 owner, but I hope to be by summer next year, still need to save up a lot of money/get a new job. Anyways, I saw this listing on ebay for a ibis white/magma red S5 that's located in Frederick, for $56k.

I'm not sure if you can post links to ebay here, so just do a quick search in ebay motors for s5, it's the only car currently listed.

They're saying that it's used, and with 1500 miles already on the car, the listing price confuses me. Figured that since most cars lose like 10% value once they're driven off the lot, shouldn't this be right under the $52k mark?

Beautiful car either way, and exactly the color combo and options I'd want minus the wood inlays.

Take Care,
Tony

·
Registered
290 Posts
With a new model line of cars(especially the Beautiful S5)-you will not lose as much off sticker as regular, another factor(big factor) is the fact that in order to get one new......you must wait................and then wait some more........so people will pay a higher price to have one, if they can have it right away-this is also why many are being sold above sticker......simply put-supply and demand

·
Registered
53 Posts
One other factor to take into account that even the demos, with a couple thousand miles on it, are selling at a premium. so its kinda expected that it will sell high. best of luck with it if u plan to bid.

·
Registered
536 Posts
There was a car that sold on ebay for 6k over sticker and it had 10k miles on it... weird, eh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts