Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed FIS control, but whilst dismantling the glovebox, I saw a red flashing LED, so investigated. It is a tracker I didn't know about! No info when I bought the car 2 years ago.

Just contacted a security company to see if I can get details or even use it. Can't find Cobra security in the UK.

Anyone know the best place to contact to see about using it?

·
Registered
173 Posts
@Dave Kwatro

Cobratrak were bought out by Vodafone Automotive UK about 4 years ago. The kit is still the same and you should be able to get yours reactivated if you're willing to pay the annual subscription.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!
Typical, I have just left Vodafone after 20 odd years! :D

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
Hehe Dave. I had Cobra systems on my A5 and my van and I found them EXCELLENT, they would even phone me when I took the ferry to ask if I was with the car or not!!!! Shame is that when the company was sold the service fell apart and I tried so many times to contact them I eventually gave up. BUT if you can get them in the UK, my Cobra service was GREAT.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe Dave. I had Cobra systems on my A5 and my van and I found them EXCELLENT, they would even phone me when I took the ferry to ask if I was with the car or not!!!! Shame is that when the company was sold the service fell apart and I tried so many times to contact them I eventually gave up. BUT if you can get them in the UK, my Cobra service was GREAT.
Yeah, that's probably because they are owned by Vodafone that the service fell apart. :)

Reactions: crazeuk
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.