Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call the dealer? If so, what did you ask him/her?

I ordered the car about 2-3 weeks ago and I have a loooooooooooooong time ahead of me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been by to see my dealer a couple of times since I placed my order in mid-March. I went by once to see a car they got in for someone else in the same interior/exterior color I ordered so I could see what it looked like in person, and I went again after the last allocation to see if I had been allocated yet (I wasn't)

I'm planning on going by again next Friday, after the new allocations come out to see if I'm on my way to the factory or not. I could do it just as easily by email or phone I'm sure, but I like to show my face occasionally to make sure I'm not forgotten :) Since they only get allocations once a month, I haven't made more of a nuisance of myself than that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. I'm happy with the dealer I have right now. He's very nice and is kind of "slow". The guy is around like his mid 30's and he has white hair all over! It's insane! I feel bad for the guy, must go through a lot of stress. Im glad I'm buying directly from him though. It should help his numbers out a bit and he should receive a nice check from Audi =)

I called him today, he said to me, "You must want your car really bad."

I was like WTFLKJ SLDKFJ LSKDF YES! I DO!!!!!!! and I cant stop thinking about the car!

·
Registered
256 Posts
When my order was pulled, my ABS gave me all the dates -when the car would be released to production, loaded on the ship, arrive in port, etc. Then she updated me once or twice as those dates came and went. I think if you call more than once a month you start to be a pest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.