Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl,

i'm a bit confused in color to choose to my new A5, initally i chosed phantom black but many ppl says me that this color hides the beauty of A5... :(

Is there another black to A5?

Which are the best colors to A5? the colors that shows the pure beauty of the car...

thx

·
Registered
821 Posts
Phantom Black, imo IS the colour to show the A5 at it's best.... It helps portray the Cars Mean Streak that much Better....... When it is Clean :)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Phantom Black

:D
hi ppl,

i'm a bit confused in color to choose to my new A5, initally i chosed phantom black but many ppl says me that this color hides the beauty of A5... :(

Is there another black to A5?

Which are the best colors to A5? the colors that shows the pure beauty of the car...

thx
Nah ... Phantom Black is THE best colour in my opinion.....:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Phantom Black please

Audi's were born to be SILVER, any shade. (Quartz is my fav)
I believe Audi design in Silver but when they are launched and become 'Grown up' other colours often look better. Phantom Black suits the A5/S5 but I do agree Quartz looks good also. :eek:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I believe Audi design in Silver but when they are launched and become 'Grown up' other colours often look better. Phantom Black suits the A5/S5 but I do agree Quartz looks good also. :eek:
Damn! I so much wanted to argue with RG and then he drops the "Quartz looks good also" comment in to throw me - lol:p

For what it's worth A5man I love the car in most colours but particularly Quartz grey, Phantom Black, Deep Sea Blue and Silver.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Daytona Gray

But I might be a little biased.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Damn! I so much wanted to argue with RG and then he drops the "Quartz looks good also" comment in to throw me - lol:p

For what it's worth A5man I love the car in most colours but particularly Quartz grey, Phantom Black, Deep Sea Blue and Silver.
Why would you want to argue with me marmin? :confused:I do have quite a lot of good taste to go with my modesty and politeness....:D:D :eek:

·
Registered
337 Posts
There is no doubt whatsoever that the A5 looks best in BRILLIANT BLACK !

·
Registered
549 Posts
I really don't want to offend all you black guys out there but wouldn't you agree that most cars look good in black? And 5's look great in black but please, someone choose a colour which is individual and compliments the sophisticated lines of the 5.

You can buy a Hyundai in Black.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I really don't want to offend all you black guys out there but wouldn't you agree that most cars look good in black? And 5's look great in black but please, someone choose a colour which is individual and compliments the sophisticated lines of the 5.

You can buy a Hyundai in Black.
I don't want to offend you but that colour sure isn't Meteor (DoomandGloom) Grey. ;)

Black doesn't suit all cars in my opinion by the way and Phantom Black is not just any old Black.. Phantom Black is special and 'and compliments the sophisticated lines of the 5' perfectly...:D:D

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm certainly not pushing Meteor, although I'm not complaining either. I had no choice, mine was an Audi corporate car.

Like I said, most car look good in black.

Don't get lost in the black crowd, be an individual

·
Registered
437 Posts
color choices

I like suzuka gray and ice silver.

It may be a biased answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would agree, originality makes the car unique by not choosing a black color. However, the car not only looks sporty by its unique lines but also has a definite flayer of sophistication when in one of the shades of black. In my opinion it looks rich and tough in a black color.

·
Registered
552 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
1 - 20 of 76 Posts