Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
very sad little boy here, i ordered my car in dec 08... finished production july 11th 08.... was supposed to take delivery mid august, then sept 1... now the 24th of September... supposedly there was a hail storm and my car had to go back to the factory....

its an s5 white on black with carbon audi side assist B/O Nav sat and tech package....
where are you

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate news. :( There are several others on here whose delivery dates have been pushed back due to the hail storm. Supposedly, Audi are offering a "marketing allowance" to owners of those cars impacted by the storm. (But I think you have to know to ask for it.) As an example, here's one thread discussing the topic: http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/austin-a5-9-4070/index.html?t=4070

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, im more curoius about my car being damaged, im going to call tommorow... anyone else waiting for delivery in north miami

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.