Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I made this thread a few months back under my old account, I lost my login details as my email was compromised, So V6Thomas is my new account.

I never got the plesure to reply to some of the postings and only just noticed the replys.

I'm in Kent (Dartford) and if anyone's close it would be cool to discuss Audi A5's and S5's with people who actually care about there A5's / S5's

All my Friends drive Golf Gti's and ST's so would be nice to meet with Audi Enthusiasts at a meet or something

:Hi:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm in Hoddesdon, In the middle of London and Cambridge. Would be decent to go to a few meets. I'm pals with the guys who run Herts Cruise. They do big meets every thursday for all cars. If anyone is interested in the east Hertfordshire area and some other big ones every now and then.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi mate, im north London based but im always at meets/shows. You going to any ?
Hey man,

I only go to one on a Thursday night at hall place near bexlyheath.

Its not a audi dedicated, just a little of everything. Some days theirs anything from a 800+ bhp S4 to your normal Corsa C with a fat exhaust lol

If your interested drop me a pm

I'm in Hoddesdon, In the middle of London and Cambridge. Would be decent to go to a few meets. I'm pals with the guys who run Herts Cruise. They do big meets every thursday for all cars. If anyone is interested in the east Hertfordshire area and some other big ones every now and then.
Ahh man your a little too far for me to drive on a school night, If it was a weekend meet I wouldn't mind attending

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I'm from Bexleyheath too, is the Hall Place met still happening or has the law shut it down.

Mick

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm in Leeds, West Yorks

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
I am Brit and based now on the Amalfi Coast and I work in Ravello........

·
Registered
60 Posts
SW London is where I call home, Richmond/Kingston boroughs.

Back in my VR6 days I would attend No-Rice at Fleet services on the M3, but that got shut down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts