Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I guess the theme at this year's German specialty car show (Tuning World Bodensee) must have been:

"Put the largest possible diameter wheel on the A5/S5, slam it to the ground, and don't worry about ruining the good looks of the car ... because it's all about the wheel BABY!!!" :)

It's interesting what they did to the grille on the black A5 S-line. (Yes, it's an A5 ... look at the seats.) Notice that they installed an S5 grille and painted it gloss black along with the Audi logo.

I think that's just WRONG what they did to the white car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wood floor mats anyone?

Oh yeah, here's another pic from the show I found. Wood floor mats for your A5/S5 anyone? I'll pass on those, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
...Agreed. These cars look TERRIBLE. The styling additions make it look WORSE than the stock car... it looks like they've been done by a seventeen year-old. What's worse... they make the car look cheap... no more a £40k audi, but a £15k 'mota' wiv bits.

...on the upside, the rims front-left of the third photo standing on the floor are quite nice, if a bit drug-dealer bling in chrome.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know some tuners do great work turning average cars into things of beauty but why oh why are these people turning an already perfect car into a joke, i mean for god sake, do they actually think that white car looks good?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SAJ, just merged your thread with an existing one on the same topic.

And yeah, some of those mods should definitely be illegal. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think the A5/S5 looks good with 19 or 20 not anything bigger or smaller. I'm going with some 20x10 with 275/30/20 when I get my S5 in a few more weeks. Some of those wheels on that show is terrible.

Tonny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts