Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - Having taken delivery of my S5 (V8) a couple of weeks ago I've started to think about upgrading from the 19" alloys to 20". My question is if I go from 19"x8.5J alloys to 20"x9J alloys will the alloys fit further out?

I know this may sound like a daft question but if these wheels would push out the wheels then I may not bother with spacers. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Likey yes they will push out some with the 20x9. Let us know the offset or "et" and will be able to tell you exactly where you will be.
Yeah, we'll need to know both offsets in order to give you an idea of what net result will be. Mopsta and co. Can work this out for you

·
Registered
152 Posts
Based on your info provided, the 20" wheels should stick out an additional 9.25mm, compared to now.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
et29 sounds about right. With a 20x9 et29 10mm front and 15mm rear would be a good safe stance. I located in Wilkes, NC...its about 30 miles east of Boone. Wake Forest huh....you know Zee? Btw, I have plenty of pics of the rs4 wheel on my car with that exact stance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts