Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far all the dealers across the entire US got the same damn demo - METEOR GRAY AND MAGMA RED AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS. Come on now, give me some variety. Did anybody see anything else and where? I doubt it :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
That is strange. When my dealer originally placed their first two orders, they selected a White S5, and my Meteor S5. They were sent a Meteor demo like everyone else. I guess there will be a lot of Meteor S5s discounted nicely in about a month. Not sure of their conditions though.

so far all the dealers across the entire US got the same damn demo - METEOR GRAY AND MAGMA RED AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS. Come on now, give me some variety. Did anybody see anything else and where? I doubt it :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
That is strange. When my dealer originally placed their first two orders, they selected a White S5, and my Meteor S5. They were sent a Meteor demo like everyone else. I guess there will be a lot of Meteor S5s discounted nicely in about a month. Not sure of their conditions though.
I am also worrying about this. I feel that as this is the same combo that I am getting I will lose resale value immediately. I may have to talk to the dealer about this and get a discount or switch colors.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think we will be okay. I would say it will even out as time goes on and Meteor doesn't seem to be the most popular color out there. I think that title will go to black. That can be good and bad as having a black car being the most popular may hold it's value better compared to Meteor.

I am also worrying about this. I feel that as this is the same combo that I am getting I will lose resale value immediately. I may have to talk to the dealer about this and get a discount or switch colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts