·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Wow! That's interesting!!

looks like an unmarked police car is tying to pull you over!

...not that I would know what that would look like of course! ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
WOW!!! That video gave me a chubby

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
How does the guy get them to flicker like that ???
The flickering was simply the result of using a video editing software tool. Notice how they synced up the scene changes with the music tempo.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
The flickering was simply the result of using a video editing software tool. Notice how they synced up the scene changes with the music tempo.
I don't know.... the cars in the background still drive by as normal? it doesn't look like there's more than one scene or layers on that part of the video.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looked to me like he was simply running his turn signal stalk up and down which makes one side go out and back on again....:confused:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Looked to me like he was simply running his turn signal stalk up and down which makes one side go out and back on again....:confused:
Nice theory, but the headlights were on during that flickering sequence (starting at the 41 second mark). And as you know, when the headlights are on, the DRLs do not turn off when using the turn indicator (for US spec cars anyway). Plus, I didn't see the turn indicators being lit up at all during the flickering sequence.

It's early ... go drink some more coffee and come up with another theory. ;)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I don't know.... the cars in the background still drive by as normal? it doesn't look like there's more than one scene or layers on that part of the video.
Dude, the cars don't move the right way at all in background. The same car appears towards the end. The guy edited it like crazy. Nice effect. Made me miss my car while it waits for parts from Germany that makes me feel like they are being brought across the Atlantic on the back of a Manitee.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Dude, the cars don't move the right way at all in background. The same car appears towards the end. The guy edited it like crazy. Nice effect. Made me miss my car while it waits for parts from Germany that makes me feel like they are being brought across the Atlantic on the back of a Manitee.
True, I was looking at the right side of the car, which I think appears to be normal. On the left hand side there are cars wizzing past. Obviously edited. Looks good as well.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yep, edited. You can tell he skipped frames by the speed of the cars. Kind of neat though.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nice theory, but the headlights were on during that flickering sequence (starting at the 41 second mark). And as you know, when the headlights are on, the DRLs do not turn off when using the turn indicator (for US spec cars anyway). Plus, I didn't see the turn indicators being lit up at all during the flickering sequence.

It's early ... go drink some more coffee and come up with another theory. ;)
Gold star for TX.......:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.