Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
595 Posts
I run Bridgestone Potenza RE050A which I find superb. Far superior to the Continental tyres it left the factory with, they used to tramline all over white lines and made driving somewhat unpleasant.

·
Registered
2015 S5 Coupe
361 Posts
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 265/30 ZR20 (94Y)

Had Pzeros on before and have Pzeros on the Tesla, but much prefer the Michelin

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm a Michelin PS fan too. I hated the P-Zeros.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I had Pirelli P zeros on mine when I got it, but were worn, so can't comment when they were new, but they tramlined a lot! They actually tramlined on the tram rails near me in Manchester! the steering wheel actually turned following the tram lines. A little squirmy even in the dry.

Put a set of Michelin PS4S and never had a tyre that changed the characteristics of the handling so much before! Felt like someone had tinkered with my suspension too! They are quite a firm tyre too.

Reactions: as400

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just throwing a curve ball In, I've been running Nexan Nfera Su1 on many cars without issue

Stage 2 A8l 3.0T
Audi TT 3.2
NISSAN Fuga 450GT
Subaru Legacy GT Spec B stage 1

These are in New Zealand conditions as well, rain, shine, our shitty chip seal roads and spirited driving (we have lots of corners here)... They have performed well enough the only time I've deviated was recently when rs5 came with new P Zeros, and I've recently fitted the A8 with Contisportcontact (trying for a quieter tyre being a luxury barge.. 430hp barge lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts