Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty fussy about what tyres I have on my car and with all the excitement about choosing the options on my car I have completely forgotten to look at what tyres it will come with. What do UK cars come with? Are UK tyres different from those on continental Europe cars and U.S. cars?

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine came with dunlop sport maxx. I dont rate these tyres, but thats my own opinion, Audi pbviously do

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Early ones came with Dunlop Sport Maxx. Later ones (including mine) came with Dunlop Sport Maxx GT.

·
Registered
415 Posts
In this case, size matters. Make sure people are specific about what wheel size they're sporting, since the tire selection seems to be different for 17s, 18s, and 19s.

The 18-inch wheels on my US-spec A5 came with Pirelli P6 Four Season tires. Not a highly-regarded tire...but it will suffice.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have gone for 19" wheels.

I hope its not Dunlops. They seem to be behind the pack in development IMHO.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'll let you know what i have later in the week.

Might aswell tell Andrew to remove the search, save having to fix the APS ad bug, we have TXcarguy!!! :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
tyres

hi,i have the 18inch 10 spoke v design alloys they come with michelin pilot sports!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mine came with 19" Dunlop Sport Maxx 2s. Are ok - not as good as Avons imho.

·
Registered
53 Posts
19" Dunlop Sport Maxx

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mine as Bridgestone Potenzas also

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tyre Pressures - Help please!

Hi..
I have an Audi A5 2.7TDI. I need to know the recommended tyre pressures for the car, as I do not have a sticker on the edge of the door telling me what they should be... (basically I had my door replaced after an accident so have no sticker). Also... the tyre pressures are NOT shown in the owners mannual.

Help please!!!
Jenny

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Black one's 255/:p35x19

1 - 16 of 16 Posts