Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've heard of difficulty in tire rotation(i.e. shaking) w/having offsets, so I'd recommend to choose a size that is consistant front and back. Keep in mind this is an all wheel drive system

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
What is the biggest20" rim size that an S5 can take. 9x9.5 front and 9x11 on the back? OR can it go bigger? I want the biggest possible lip, with flat spokes.
That's the max you can go while maintaining consistent rolling diameters. I have a 3.6" front lip and a 4.8" rear lip with the same setup you outlined..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I've heard of difficulty in tire rotation(i.e. shaking) w/having offsets, so I'd recommend to choose a size that is consistant front and back. Keep in mind this is an all wheel drive system
Not an issue with this chassis. If someone has shaking issues, it is mot because of different offset specs....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
20x11 works in the rear, but you can create a 4 inch lip on a 20x10 wheel as well. What brands are you looking at?
I am thinking A DPE. I like Spokes and want the inside to be flat without any concaveness. But I still got time to decide. What rims would you recomend? And what would look better? 20x11 or 20x10. Which size would be easier to find?

·
Registered
58 Posts
if you want the best look you will need to do a 20x9 ft 20x11 in rear with 255/30/20 front and 305/25/20 rear... reason... rolling diameter. look and TXcarguy's and sizzle. i ordered these sizes brand is yet to be released as i will post pics when there on the car. (cant go wider than 305 imo)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.