Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Early lockdown I purchased Carista, worth the money just to deactivate the start stop... Enabled auto dipping wing mirrors on reverse, added oil temperature to the display.

I had stage 1 map and egr blank end of May and now returning 30 miles more per tank.

Paint correction and wax came shortly afterwards.

Last mod will be to relocate my crankshaft pulley to its correct position

Edit

Ordered the washers also, thanks for sharing
Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
YW

What's up with your crankshaft pulley?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dam, that's scary. Can't wait to swap my OEM crank pulley out

·
Registered
396 Posts
Haha I'm going to wait now and let you guys review them first 😂
You will need a tiny Torx T8 to adjust them as the centre jet sprays a mist and there are also left & right jets- also check them for L&R markings as they are handed.
Anti-clockwise is up, clockwise is down I think- quite fiddly to get them right as the arms get in the way unless you have them in the service position, but much easier than poking the 3 pin heads around.. the end result is fairly similar.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Fitted mine yesterday and pretty easy. Took all of 10mins to fit and adjust.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Did anyone get a video of them washers? Is it worth the hype??

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, it is worth the hype, and yes, it's super easy to install. One of the best ROI mods I've done on my car.
Fitted mine this morning. Left one is a bit fiddly due to the bonnet lifter being in your way. All fitted and adjusted in about 10 minutes, vast improvement on the standard offering. Bring on winter

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,650 Posts
Well here in Italy we can move around with some restrictions, so my old S4 is now out and about (finally). I had 4 new tyres fitted (same tyres that she came with, Continentals) and then I also fitted a full set of Brembo rotors and pads too. So far so good, off for a trip this weekend so wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I know it’s a little off topic but still a mod relating to the RS. I’ve been modifying my RS stable aka Garage. Sounds fancy if I say stable...lol.
Anyway I had a toilet in my garage that has been taking up far too much room. I’ve shortened that toilet and created far more space to store items safely in front on my RS.
Everything is complete now except from painting the garage floor and re-installing the actual toilet. Anyway here’s the project that has been done entirely with my own hands and a shed load of my time.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know it’s a little off topic but still a mod relating to the RS. I’ve been modifying my RS stable aka Garage. Sounds fancy if I say stable...lol.
Anyway I had a toilet in my garage that has been taking up far too much room. I’ve shortened that toilet and created far more space to store items safely in front on my RS.
Everything is complete now except from painting the garage floor and re-installing the actual toilet. Anyway here’s the project that has been done entirely with my own hands and a shed load of my time.
So jealous

·
Registered
552 Posts

The mural looks great, I've been looking into getting something similar for a while. Is it wallpaper and just pasted on or is it like a self adhesive type sticker?

·
Registered
445 Posts
View attachment 178791

The mural looks great, I've been looking into getting something similar for a while. Is it wallpaper and just pasted on or is it like a self adhesive type sticker?
SJ, it’s actually a printed banner. Because of the width the supplier did it in 3 parts and I used Harlequin Vinyl wallpaper paste and equal part of PVA glue to adhere it to the plasterboard wall. Works a treat.

·
Registered
445 Posts
SJ, it looks the biz still close up, but because of the scale you can appreciate it better from a distance.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts