Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Azwad, Thank you! Those chambers are specifically sized to target 100 to 110hz range, the low boom tone.

They are empty and not weighty, I did think about adding a support at the end of the canister, but the weld around the neck is strong so it more than supports it's own weight. :)
Cool. Just had cyclic vibration stress in mind on those welds. I'm sure you you'll keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Installed wireless charging today. Works a treat.

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
No mods.

I would like a louder exhaust. Something that sounds like an oem golf r / s3 with the valve open. All the aftermarket exhausts I have found (AWE touring, Milltek etc) are way too loud for their quiet versions. They make an a5 sound like a cheap civic.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Minor interior addition.

Writing is wrong way round for me (can't be rotated due to shape of mat)

Reactions: Mickjane

·
Registered
146 Posts
Finally swapped the V6T badges. View attachment 178057
I'm trying to source the same. Had one ebay seller send me some flat flimsy looking things, sent them straight back.

Tried another seller that were much better, chunky solid metal, but were scratched and couple of defects.

Sent them straight back and requested replacements. Not having much luck atm.

Where did you get yours from? Any closer pics?

·
Registered
510 Posts
They were from eBay only £9.99
They seem to be decent enough quality for what they cost. I suppose time will tell.
Screenshot_20200625-195837.png
Screenshot_20200625-195736.png

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
I know what you're saying about them being thin. I've not really thought about it too much I still think they look decent now on the car.
I think you can get oem ones for about 40 quid each and I wasn't prepared to pay that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know what you're saying about them being thin. I've not really thought about it too much I still think they look decent now on the car.
I think you can get oem ones for about 40 quid each and I wasn't prepared to pay that.
Yeah they do look good now I see them on your car. Soz if I came across negative. Was trying for OEM but couldn't find that colour combo and price is too steep for a bloody badge

·
Registered
146 Posts
Dipstick fits and oil level matches MMI.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Just trying to keep my old girl CLEAN.........

101 - 120 of 131 Posts