Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as we are locked away for the foreseeable future. What mods are you doing if any?
I have decided to upgrade my sub and some other bits like fixing some issues with my RSNAV

So curious to see what others are doing if anything?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I might go as far as cleaning and then polishing the car! If i can park outside...

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Basic stuff here. I have removed my wheels and taken them to be refurbished, and I have bought 4 new Conti Attack 18s to fit. Then some cleaning and lubing the underside of my car, and I have fitted a new battery and and.....hehe. Keep safe everyone!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basic stuff here. I have removed my wheels and taken them to be refurbished, and I have bought 4 new Conti Attack 18s to fit. Then some cleaning and lubing the underside of my car, and I have fitted a new battery and and.....hehe. Keep safe everyone!!!
Come on mate what else cant leave us with a hehe o_O

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hmmmm.....
removed the peeled lacquer on the engine cover.
Washed the car
Repainted the slam panel
Washed the car
Changed to facelift chromed switch gear
Washed the car
Deep cleaned the seats (and the whole car)
Washed the car
Waiting on a delivery of leather dye to renew the bolsters finish
Will wash the car
Waiting on a delivery of piano black interior trims
Will wash the car

and tomorrow I might wash the car

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmmmm.....
removed the peeled lacquer on the engine cover.
Washed the car
Repainted the slam panel
Washed the car
Changed to facelift chromed switch gear
Washed the car
Deep cleaned the seats (and the whole car)
Washed the car
Waiting on a delivery of leather dye to renew the bolsters finish
Will wash the car
Waiting on a delivery of piano black interior trims
Will wash the car

and tomorrow I might wash the car
Do you offer a drive thru service?

[Sent from a mobile device (like you even care)]

·
Registered
121 Posts
what bit do you need a hand with?

Not that I can actually help during lockdown but I can at least think of helping and they do always say it’s the thought that counts....!!!
Washing, to start with

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol have you ran out of water? Lol
Yeah I washed mine a good 10 times. Bloody dust tho keeps building up on her!!!!! ether way here's my latest photo. Managed to find a nice spot. I been driving around looking for nice photo points. I don't think I'm doing any wrong because I'm still 100% alone! only thing keeping me sane is driving about exploring.

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
No comment on the rights and wrongs of driving .....there is sufficient govt guidance on that.

But can I point out some knob has smeared underseal over the front of your car.....thought you would have noticed when you were washing it!

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
Tbf that looks a lot like the back lane to my local asda.....

If I go the long way....

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Given my wheels a tidy, removing old sticky backing from weights on the inside, fixed some slight kerb marks, machine polished, ceramic polish and then sealant on the body work.
Hoovered and cleaned behind the bulkhead and engine bay, then sprayed with EZ fusion hydraphobic sealant fo the instruction pics for fitting my strut bars.
Made a new diffuser.
Selflessly made some strut bars for others to enjoy. ;) :D Only got a few left now. If you'd like your steering a little more taught, then let me know! :D

Can't believe I've only done 30 miles in 6 weeks!! Still on the same fuel since the middle of March! Ah well, saving me money and keeping the miles down on the ol'S5 :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Given my wheels a tidy, removing old sticky backing from weights on the inside, fixed some slight kerb marks, machine polished, ceramic polish and then sealant on the body work.
Hoovered and cleaned behind the bulkhead and engine bay, then sprayed with EZ fusion hydraphobic sealant fo the instruction pics for fitting my strut bars.
Made a new diffuser.
Selflessly made some strut bars for others to enjoy. ;) :D Only got a few left now. If you'd like your steering a little more taught, then let me know! :D

Can't believe I've only done 30 miles in 6 weeks!! Still on the same fuel since the middle of March! Ah well, saving me money and keeping the miles down on the ol'S5 :)

View attachment 177524
View attachment 177525
You made that diffuser? Please elaborate!

Looks good. Might be your next enterprise

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Yep, it is the std diffuser with the trim strip removed, holes filled, then the 'fins' added and re painted in metallic matt black. I need to get some other pics in better lighting!

DK tuning diffuser! ha ha, and the custom valved exhaust is made by my fine DIY hands! ;)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts