Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I did warn you I'd be asking questions - dumb or otherwise. I think this one might fall into the dumb category:
I bought my A5 coupe a couple of weeks ago and found a strange (or maybe not) item in my glove box (photos attached) Does anyone know what it is? Or even if it is A5 related or just some random object left in the car? It's a weird pouch type of arrangement but only about 15mm wide or so.
Cheers.
20200216_124026.jpg
20200216_124015.jpg
20200216_123954.jpg
20200216_123946.jpg

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
Looks like a holder/clip for a pocket knife or something like that. It's some kind of holder thingy that you'd clip to your belt. Nothing to do with the Audi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, I did warn you I'd be asking questions - dumb or otherwise. I think this one might fall into the dumb category:
I bought my A5 coupe a couple of weeks ago and found a strange (or maybe not) item in my glove box (photos attached) Does anyone know what it is? Or even if it is A5 related or just some random object left in the car? It's a weird pouch type of arrangement but only about 15mm wide or so.
Cheers. View attachment 177029 View attachment 177030 View attachment 177031 View attachment 177032
LOLZ that’s a taser holder it holds a taser ??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks like a keychain that snaps to your belt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like a keychain that snaps to your belt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that at first but just don't understand the pouch part cos you can only just about get your finger in there. I think it's just some ra dom thing that someone left in the car to mess with my head :unsure:

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
I thought that at first but just don't understand the pouch part cos you can only just about get your finger in there. I think it's just some ra dom thing that someone left in the car to mess with my head :unsure:
Going off being 15mm, it's almost definitely for a little flashlight.

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Yeah but... “you can keep your weed in there!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: SimonRoma

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Hehe great replies boys as usual, another mystery solved!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts