Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys :)

I am about to order 2010 A5 3.2 from local dealer.

There is an option called "adjustable suspension", I was told that if I want "Drive Select" option and/or the 19'' OEM wheels, I have to pick "adjustable suspension" alone with. Is that true?

• Any goods for the "adjustable suspension" by comparing with conventional suspension?
  • Is the car lowered with adjustable suspension installed?
Thanks for your helps. :thumbsup:

I should be an A5 rider as you guys in the next 6 months. Waiting is killing me. :wall:

·
Registered
388 Posts
gilzero...you can be helped out better from chaps in your region if you post your location on your profile. Packages vary pending on what country you live in...

Cheers

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
as 033waj says this can be region dependent.

You should also be able to download the brochure from you regoinal Audi website.

Adjustable suspension does not change ride height, just damper rates.

Basically ADS (Audi Drive Select) is a system that allows settings of various performance options on the car. These can include the suspension, steering/dynamic steering, engine/gearbox, and Sport differential.

So if you have one of those options then you have to have drive select to control it, and with it you will get the ability to change the engine/gearbox modes too, like a Sport mode button but with more combinations possible.

Like I say this can be confusing according to packs and options so you need to check the details for your territory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts