Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so mods have been placed on hold as i have a plan up my sleeve for a car show next year and plus working away means i cant get anything arranged (Ed if your reading this i still want the Milltek just on back burner till i know where im going to be)

So i have found this pic and im thinking i fancy doing it to my car. What do you think?

http://images33.fotki.com/v1137/phot...SC_8613-vi.jpg

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ok so mods have been placed on hold as i have a plan up my sleeve for a car show next year and plus working away means i cant get anything arranged (Ed if your reading this i still want the Milltek just on back burner till i know where im going to be)

So i have found this pic and im thinking i fancy doing it to my car. What do you think?
Where we lookin Jen..??

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crap i forgot to add in the link... ill post it when i get home but basically its, blacked out grille, matt black mirror caps, no chrome and debagded at the back with the milltek system

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
549 Posts
Do you know where they got that grille from? (I'm not a big fan of it the way it is but I'm keen to find a grille without the hideous horizontal piece that holds the number plate)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not too sure, ill be using it for shows only.... but i have a mate looking into for me

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
im not too sure, ill be using it for shows only.... but i have a mate looking into for me
Does that mean that every time you will remove the bumper and switch the grill?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive been told the grille should slot into place as per the other marques of audi but time will tell when it comes to getting it fitted.

the car is going into a few car shows next year so we shall see. im also considering wrapping the car to change the colour and the appearance.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Matt Black would be just stunning.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im thinking matt black - grillie, badges and mirror caps :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Jen, what do you mean by wrapping the car to change its colour / appearence ? :confused:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah its a vinyl wrap which changes the colour/pattern

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Don't do it Jen.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im hoping it will... the tt just slides out with some force lol

·
Registered
871 Posts
yeah its a vinyl wrap which changes the colour/pattern
I guess its a bit like a large condom. Does it mean you can practice safe speed without getting a rash (gravel) on your nose

1 - 20 of 23 Posts