Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I know its a new car and everything, But I was:

Just wondering if anyone here manage to blag some free goodies? or got some discount or what not? :D Would be interested to see who didnt fall for all the sweet talk from the sales man/women:p

(!) UK Only!

Let me here them:D:)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Next door to UK, but I got a day at the Audi Driving Experience and the first service FOC :)

Maybe the first service is FOC anyway? :confused: :p :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
£1,600

£1,600 discount of list and I traded in my 9 year old A4 1.8T at the Parkers book price. It is pretty good nick for the age and so not sure of the real net discount.

I ordered early Nov and still no news of my car though, which hopefully will soon be: 3.0 TDI, Quartz Grey and Cognac nappa seats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I managed to get the pre increase price and £1,500 discount and cruise control & hill hold thrown in due to them not pricing it up on the spec

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

I'm about to order my A5....could the people who look like they got good discounts on their cars let me know which dealer / sales person they used, and I will see if they can do another good deal? If anyone e-mails me [email protected] they could pass on their name and I could say that you recommended I call them, and you might get some more free goodies for putting me in touch with them?

Cheers,

Darren

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got a 5% discount when ordering in July 2007

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is "Pre Price Increase"? you saying the prices have risen?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ED, Chas, Johny - What Dealer Please!

Contact Numbers!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Danko

It does not matter what dealer it is you will have to do a little work ringing round :) thats what we all did. Most of the deals are done towards the end of the month when the salesmen are going for their targets ;) The deal I got was on a stock vehicle and I took it at the very end of November which is always a bad time of year for car sales, if you are ordering now for March?April delivery on a non stock vehicle it may be very different as far as deals are concerned. If you contact Matt at Colbourns he is very helpfull and posts in the for sale group by section of this board and also posts about production up dates so give him a try his dealership group has a large allocation of cars and he will look after you.

John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Danko

It does not matter what dealer it is you will have to do a little work ringing round :) thats what we all did. Most of the deals are done towards the end of the month when the salesmen are going for their targets ;) The deal I got was on a stock vehicle and I took it at the very end of November which is always a bad time of year for car sales, if you are ordering now for March?April delivery on a non stock vehicle it may be very different as far as deals are concerned. If you contact Matt at Colbourns he is very helpfull and posts in the for sale group by section of this board and also posts about production up dates so give him a try his dealership group has a large allocation of cars and he will look after you.

John
Thanks man! I actually went into the local dealer ship this weekend, and took the 3.0TDI out with the salesman which was not selling the car to me at all!
I asked what deal can you do, he said: If you order now we can give you free super guard :| woop?? So I said Il get back to you because I remember reading members getting like 2K off!!:eek:
:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
i bought my ex demo 3.0tdi for £35k. As it was dealership's first A5 demo it has got all the extras...i worked out (using Audi list price inc. vat) i got...£6,380 worth of extras (elec sports seats, 19" wheels, b&o etc) for the price of a standard 3.0tdi at list price, now you gotta admit that aint half bad..lol...!..oh, and plus i got him..(after haggling price for 3 .5 hours) to chuck in two really nice audi keyrings...the ones with just the rings, two travel mugs, a blanket and an umbrella too...lol, and...(the list continues), a year's subscription to the tracker service (horizon), a pack of autogym car valeting kit, and 7 cups of coffee....!!!!....not bad for a days' work me thinks. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts