Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im about ready to order my S5. what dealership in the tri state area do you recommend dealing with? TIA

·
Registered
230 Posts
not the one in bk, they are booobs

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
230 Posts
i went to them to BUY a q7, they wouldnt even let me test drive it... im 25 and i guess they see me by myself and i dunno scum bags.. im kinda glad cause then i ordered the s5

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi BkS5. Go to NYAudi.com they are in West Islip, Long Island. I got mine from them and am very happy with everything start to finish.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Classic Audi - they still have the 2 S5's there , one priced at $59,440,the other at $58,840. They are located in Eastchester ,near White Plains.Ask for Richard . Personally - I would pass on Palisades Audi and the dealer in Jersey City. Paul Miller in Parsippany is great- ask for John van Ost .Their service department is terrific . Type if you need more info or contact #'s.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for your help guys! i spoke to classic audi and they seemed very professional but they are offering me very little for my trade so not sure if im gonna use them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jack Daniels in Fair Lawn likes trade in vehicles. I've been shopping for an A6 wagon and they were selling their S5's at $5,000 over sticker. They have an R8 for sale .They wanted $170,000 something for it - it may still be there!
maybe you'll save on the new car,receive less for your trade - or the other way around somewhere else. Good luck.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was actually considering your car but the tuscan interior doesnt do it for me but thanx anyway

·
Registered
290 Posts
atlantic audi in west islip....new dealership but very helpful and not shady like alot of audi dealerships in ny

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx for all your help guys but i put in an order with a family friend who owns a leasing company here in brooklyn. i got msrp and audicare. thanx for everybdys help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts