1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
wheres the poll????

·
Registered
90 Posts
lol! i guess i was... thought u goofed up again on enabling the poll.. actually.. why dont u make a poll which kinda gets a broader census of the colour and some specs like B&O, navigation, advanced key.. etc. This would help the newbies in figuring out what the 'hottest' options are!

·
Registered
636 Posts
And already the mighty 1.8T roars into first place.

·
Registered
636 Posts
..... and then falls into last place.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can I suggest that country is included as I believe that all engine options are not available in every country eg diesel in USA?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have included all engine options available worldwide that I know of in the poll. Yes some are not available in some countries, but the point of the poll was just to see what the forum members had or ordered, it was never intended to be specific about anything else.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The 3.2, S5 and 3.0 TDI seem to be very common. Not perhaps as exclusive as the 1.8T :p:p:p

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interesting to see the number of 3.2 drivers... I guess these are mainly American, as the 3.0 TDI seems to be the 'other' choice in the UK, if you're not going for the S5.
T
Yeh mainly because they don't get the 3.0 TDI. I think in the UK we get every engine choice which is nice, not that many UK buyers will opt for the 3.2 against the 3.0 TDI.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know we haven't got that many votes in as yet, but it's interesting to see the percentage of 2.7 TDI's so low, when I think it was the recommended spec by What Car a while ago.

I think the difference in price from the 3.0 TDI is marginal yet the power difference is immense - That's probably a big reason I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.