Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful wife and I just got back from our honeymoon in Maui only to find a brand new Ibis White Fully loaded Audi A5 S-line waiting for us in our garage. The dealer delivered it the day before before we arrived home from Maui.

Now the sad/bad news.....
After only being able to drive the car for one night, we are now off to Florida for a week for part two of our honeymoon so I have to wait another week to really get to drive that car:mad: But while were gone the wheels and springs are being put on, and the windows are being tinted, so Im looking at it like were coming home to another new car:cool:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
That's a GREAT surprise to come home to. So when were you originally expecting to get the car?

And yeah, that'll be pretty cool to come home to yet another "new" car when you get back from Florida. Congrats on the new ride AND on the wedding. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
congrats!! be careful with the tinting!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congrats on the marriage and the new car. It's like you got a wife and a new baby all at once! So awesome!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
congrats!! be careful with the tinting!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm aware of the issues with tinting, luckily my uncle owns the tint shop, so I was able to warn him of the problem and he's taking care of it. Thanks for the heads up.

Tx, we knew the car was going to be in around the time we were gone but I didn't know the exact date.

·
Registered
196 Posts
You're living up the life man! Got married to two women at once. Can't beat that

You're other wifey is waiting for you in the garage =)

·
Registered
315 Posts
So who got to drive the car first? =P

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So who got to drive the car first? =P

I'm a good husband, of course my wife drove it first......And let me tell you, it was the toughest decision I've made so far in my married life. She sat in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat and I was just itching for the car to stop so I could get my chance. But I did score some serious points for letting her drive first. Lucky for her, it was her Birthday that day and we were going to meet up with all of her family. So I can act like it was my choice all I want but everyone who's married on this forum knows how easy that decision was.

Killed 2 birds with one stone that day!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts