Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funniest thing ever happened to me 2 weekends ago............:D
had the car all nice and shiny, went for a drive, coming back into town, I saw this guy outside a local shoppping centre, who, on seeing me drive nearer, dropped to his knees, and started doing the Worshipping / We're Not Worthy motions ! :eek::confused::D

I laughed my ass off, but obviously he was a fan of the car ! :D

Would hardly have happened if I was driving a Ferrari :p

Made my day ! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ermmm........Yeah like you say it was like you were driving a supercar!! Are you sure he hadn't had too much falling over water??

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ermmm........Yeah like you say it was like you were driving a supercar!! Are you sure he hadn't had too much falling over water??
I'd say he had a drop alright - was Sunday evening :p

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I personally went with meteor and magma bc I felt the combo took the car from just looking attractive to looking attractive and exlusive and expensive

·
Registered
750 Posts
In Australia they are about AUD$140-150K, that's about USD$134-144K, so yes, well over 100K here :(
YIKES!! It may be cheaper to import form the US...:confused:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
YIKES!! It may be cheaper to import form the US...:confused:
+10 that is heavy.

About a month back while cruzing in Edinburgh, I had a similar incident happen me, they were a bunch of students from the looks of it. What was even better was I had 3 passengers at the time and they were just totally shocked....car got bigged up major style after that :D:D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts