Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collect on Friday 20th March!!
Can't wait:dance: (This is supposed to be dancing but it looks more like fighting)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3.0 TDi S-Line, auto tiptronic, Brilliant black with black milano leather, 20" 7 spoke, Sports suspension, technology pack with 3G MMI Sat Nav, cruise control and AMI , Low Prep Phone connectivity, Hill Hold, Heated Seats, Advanced Key, Interior lighting package.

Looking forward to the M69 - it's like our own private motorway!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Will keep an eye out for you on the M69! I live in Leicester.

Not long to go!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
3.0 TDi S-Line, auto tiptronic, Brilliant black with black milano leather, 20" 7 spoke, Sports suspension, technology pack with 3G MMI Sat Nav, cruise control and AMI , Low Prep Phone connectivity, Hill Hold, Heated Seats, Advanced Key, Interior lighting package.

Looking forward to the M69 - it's like our own private motorway!
Nice spec - would be interested in comparing notes once you get the car. I spent a lot of time debating 20" wheels and in the end went for the 19" y-spokes. The 20" look the dogs dangleys, but I was worried about harshness of ride.
Maybe you, me and Booster can get together at some point. However, for 'private' motorways, we should look at the M45 - does anyone (other than me) ever drive on it? Thank goodness for my Road Angel is all I can say !
Cheers

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi TJM,

Got my car from Stratford Audi. Alastair was the sales chap, top bloke.

Did you get yours from there?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi TJM,

Got my car from Stratford Audi. Alastair was the sales chap, top bloke.

Did you get yours from there?
I did indeed and couldn't agree more about Alistair. He was very helpful (even when my bank f***ed me around and took 4 hours to release my money on the day on handover!). Hope that he did you a good deal? I reckon that I got around 10.5% off list in the end....

Cheers

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah, got a great deal. Not as much as you but I ordered last may when things were different!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice spec - would be interested in comparing notes once you get the car. I spent a lot of time debating 20" wheels and in the end went for the 19" y-spokes. The 20" look the dogs dangleys, but I was worried about harshness of ride.
Maybe you, me and Booster can get together at some point. However, for 'private' motorways, we should look at the M45 - does anyone (other than me) ever drive on it? Thank goodness for my Road Angel is all I can say !
Cheers
Yes I was umming and aahing about the wheels I would have been really happy with the Y spokes and even tried to spec them but they don't do them on the S line and the standard 18" S lines didn't really do it for me. I test drove a car with the 20" wheels and the same sports suspension and the ride was fine not too harsh at all but nicely planted (and they do look good as you so nicely put it!).

I'll let you know how I get on with them long term

Cheers:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts