Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us have ordered (and installed mods) from several sites (from springs, spacers, S5 grills to E-Code lights). I'm trying to create one thread that has a list of all the available sites.

Please list the site and your experience with them.

I'll start first:
www.madaudi.com

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
http://www.vagparts.com

Any genuine part you need give Martyn a ring and he will get you the part. I think they still ship to the US as well.
Dont bother with them, they never reply to emails, ever, tried getting a couple of parts for my old A4 (wing mirror glass, fog grill) through them and they didnt even bother to reply, after a week of no respose I resent the email and still to this date never got a reply. In the end I just went to my dealer and picked them up from their parts dep.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Best way is to ring them. They are very very busy hence why you have not had any replies to your emails.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Any chance that all the sites listed here could be collated in the first thread by the OP please?

Damn, I couldn't find any UK sites that offer bodykits for the A5 amongst that lot. Admittedly, I'm probably being crap.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Calling all owners (Mods, and Peformance)

I'm trying to put together a thread with links dedicated to every single mod, part, or doo-dad you can put on or in an A5, from the ground up (universal ones like mirror dice don't count) and discussion can be left to every other thread on this forum

This way you can see whats out there and go straight to the site where it can be bought or ordered

Pictures from those with the actual mods would be great

I'll start the ball rolling but the more the better...

p.s. to keep things organized and/or formatted i wouldn't mind running this post - if u wanna add something just message me the mod/link/pic and i'll just keep editing my next post

·
Registered
53 Posts
A5 Floormats - All weather (EBAY: "a5 floormats") LINK

K&N Air Filter - part # E-1987 (EBAY: "air filter e-1987") LINK

Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors (R1 concepts) LINK

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts