Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gals / Guys,

While a rather boring subject that seems to have little or no interest on any forum - floormats. I've seen the Audi A5 rubber mats but I was looking for something different.

Weathertech has a new, custom digital fit, plastic floorliner for the front compartment.

Has anyone tried these and if so your comments please.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
My friend has these in his BMW. They are hard plastic, but molds to the interior snugly. Functionally, they are excellent especially if you live in a wet area. Other than that though, I personally think they are hideous. The hard, cheap plastic look takes away from the interior elegance.

Additionally, his were tan colored and were a little difficult to remove the embedded grime when I detailed his car (although maybe I could have used a stronger mix of cleaner).

I had the rubber mats in my VW and although they aren't carpet, I still think these mats look a lot better than the hard plastic. The only reason I don't have these mats for my S5 is because they say A5 on them :(

·
Registered
457 Posts
I had those for my 4-Runner, they were awesome. Fit was spot on, and they hold quite a bit of water so it doesn't slop on your carpet (great for when you get in your car with snow on your shoes.

As mentioned, they don't really look that great though however, IMO it is good insurance against messing up your carpets, and I only used them when the weather was bad (in the winter I would just keep them in the back of the truck and only use them when the weather was bad.

·
Registered
49 Posts
rubber matts

The Audi rubber matts are great, my car came with both. No complaints here.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i want the stock rubber a5 mats but WITH S5 on it wtf

·
Registered
13 Posts
AMEN fdot!! It's crazy that there STILL isn't a stock s5 all weather mat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts