Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone. Over the last few days I've been getting lots of water in the rear footwell. I've cleaned the drain in the front scuttle, just a few leaves. The car doesn't have a sunroof. Any ideas? The car is an 09 so I'm waiting for the local garage to open in the new year. TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Move to a warmer drier climate???? Hehe. Can it be entering thro the boot, cos these cars are famous for letting water into the boot when you open the boot with a wet car. You need also to ensure that all is dry and the small drain holes in the boot are not blocked.
The actual boot is dry. I'll have to have a look in the morning when the snow stops! Where are the drain holes in the boot. The spare tyre well is bone dry so I'm thinking somewhere on the left hand side. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think/hope that it's the drain for the a/c that's blocked. Car is too low crawl under to see. Can't feel any holes in the floor.. It's ok to drive with just the heating on. It'll be fixed soon. I'll keep everyone updated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.