1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Have an order in with Audi for a 2.0T 211 Quattro S Tonic

For boring tax reasons, I need to buy one by mid march

I have told this to Audi, who will let me pull out if they can't make this deadline

Today I was told a delay may occur, so I'm on the market. Anyone got one for sale?

Thanks

Andy (London, UK)

·
Registered
552 Posts
I will be ordering a S Line A5 2.0T (211PS) quattro s tronic but I am waiting for the 2010 model year cars to become available to order. However given that this particular engine/drivetrain/transmission combination was only announced, in the UK, last month with the very first deliveries starting at the earliest in April looks like you won't be able to get one by mid March at all.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Hi
Have an order in with Audi for a 2.0T 211 Quattro S Tonic

For boring tax reasons, I need to buy one by mid march

I have told this to Audi, who will let me pull out if they can't make this deadline

Today I was told a delay may occur, so I'm on the market. Anyone got one for sale?

Thanks

Andy (London, UK)

If it's a physical vehicle, with W**** Chassis number, can't you persuade your dealer that you buy it and register it before it lands?:)?

·
Registered
56 Posts
ill sell you mine if you offer me a good price i have a a5 s line white tec package nav package upgraded sound system 2500 miles on it 2009

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for the replies

mactrack - agreed, there seems to be very few with the s-tronic in the country at the moment.

RGBArgee - This is exactly what I am trying to get the dealer to do! He implied before I placed the order that he would "pull a few strings" in terms of getting the V5 before physical delivery, but has backed off a bit now

John Fiore - Thanks, the dealer price for a 2.0T 211 S tronic quattro with B&O, phone prep (but no Nav) is £29000. This is the context I'm looking at.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks all for the replies

mactrack - agreed, there seems to be very few with the s-tronic in the country at the moment.

RGBArgee - This is exactly what I am trying to get the dealer to do! He implied before I placed the order that he would "pull a few strings" in terms of getting the V5 before physical delivery, but has backed off a bit now

John Fiore - Thanks, the dealer price for a 2.0T 211 S tronic quattro with B&O, phone prep (but no Nav) is £29000. This is the context I'm looking at.
I have not seen any with s tronic in the UK at all just the S line variants are now starting to appear on forecourts/being delivered to new owners. What trim level were you after Standard, Sport or S Line?

A shame about your dealer leading you up the path a bit. Would a 2.0T (180PS) Multitronic be of interest to you (assuming you're after an auto)? Only beacuse you might have more luck trying to source one in a hurry as this engine/transmission has been available for longer.

Given John Fiore's location I asume he's got a LHD US model for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.