Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched but not quite found what I am pondering...??

I have been reading threads about activating voice controll with Vagcom, I have vagcom but would only consider myself a novice user, I will have a play when my car arrives next week...

Anyway to the point, can this feature be activated on UK cars with Vagcom??

Any UK users activated anything else?? I changed the locking code, alarm chirp and seatbelt chimes on my RS4 anything usefull to play with??

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I've been looking at that thread, I will email ross tech they are always really helpful, I would like an alarm chirp back for a start and have a few other little tweaks to play with...

Still keen to know if voice activation can be simply turned on for UK cars using vagcom??

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can definitely do it on US cars, so I don't know why it wouldn't work on UK models. IIR there are two different choices for English, one for UK and one for US, so that the voice reco software knows what accent to use.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no definative answer then?? I will do some digging...

Not sure if it has cropped here before, I am sure it has, but I find the US based forum Navplus really usefull for all things MMI, bluetooth and Nav;)

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.