Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Selling my tune2air adaptor as I’ve upgraded to an Apple CarPlay kit.

Fully working condition, allows Bluetooth music streaming through any Audi with an AMI port

Retains full use of steering wheel controls, and displays track info on MMI screen

£50

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Would you mind telling me what year your car is? I have one of these and wanted to upgrade to an apple carplay kit myself but wasn’t able to find where to get one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you mind telling me what year your car is? I have one of these and wanted to upgrade to an apple carplay kit myself but wasn’t able to find where to get one.
Hi mate.

Mine is a 2010 but I believe they are available for all model types and years

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

Fully working condition, allows Bluetooth music streaming through any Audi with an AMI port

Retains full use of steering wheel controls, and displays track info on MMI screen

£50

Thanks

Hi is this still for sale

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

£50

Thanks

Hi. I would be interested if this is compatible with the system in my s5 2011? I currently bought a Bluetooth kleverly from ebay, and although it streams Bluetooth audio from my phone there is no track list available and I cannot control from steering wheel.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts