Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i doubt it will be as simple as a vag com change.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I talked to Kufatec about this and they just kept repeating that I had to send the main unit to them :(

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
With 2g Kufatec send out a piece of kit you plugin and it makes the changes. 3g is still new so they are still learning it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I found out that the video on motion is a simple VAG-COM mod... Channel 05 is the place to edit, but RossTech hasn't documented that channel yet. So if anyone have more information or tried the different settings, please let me know.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi....

Kufatec activate the video in motion on my A5 when i go to Kufatec for the coding of the rear led....

Simply with their computer on the VAGCOM....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi....

Kufatec activate the video in motion on my A5 when i go to Kufatec for the coding of the rear led....

Simply with their computer on the VAGCOM....:thumbsup:
It is known thing, but I don't know, what is the security code for enabling changing the correct channel.

·
Registered
302 Posts
We need to figure out the coding so that we can unlock it with our VAGCOM as well.
Yes, if anyone have this information - please share!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you put the Navigation DVD in the trunk like us, or do you put it in that front slot as well???

Does anybody know if we put a DVD into the 6 disc changer, it would read it as a DVD and play through the screen? Or do we need to put it in the trunk DVD slot?

I'll check out Channel 05 if somebody verifys that you can put a DVD into the 6 disc changer...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Where is your 6 disc changer? You don't use a disc for the navigation map content?
The 6 disc changer is in the dashboard area but has a single slot to feed them.

The navigation DVD is in the DVD player in the boot (which isnt linked to the TV so cant be used for that).

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.