Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a message from my Dealer today that my Glut Orange S5 is going to be built in May and in my hand 6-8 weeks later.
Yippee can't wait. Now I just need to get some aftermarket wheels (hope I can get a wheel company to do a bit of sponsorship as my car is going to be a one off, well there could of course be others but it will be one of very few).

Tonny

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just googled Glut Orange Audi S5, however it showed an image of a S3.
I was very curious and unsure, but when I enlarged the image my first reaction was WOW! I can definetely see it on the A/S5. I think it is bad to the bone and very ballsy. One day I swear I am going to go all out like that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Viper771
It is a special order color so $2500 extra plus Audi have to approve of painting it that way.
BOBOH
It should be one of very few, someone in the UK supposedly have an Orange S5 but it is not the same color as mine (plus I still think those pics that I have seen is a photoshop)

Tonny

·
Registered
483 Posts
Got a message from my Dealer today that my Glut Orange S5 is going to be built in May and in my hand 6-8 weeks later.
Yippee can't wait. Now I just need to get some aftermarket wheels (hope I can get a wheel company to do a bit of sponsorship as my car is going to be a one off, well there could of course be others but it will be one of very few).

Tonny
congrats!!! i know u've waited for this day for a long time Tonny... great stuff..

damn.. very jealous :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.