I hope not yours mate

·
Registered
196 Posts
how in the world did that happen?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't even want to think about what may have happened to the electronics!! Oh no!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Looks like one of thos "Ahhh, it's not that deep, I'll be ok, my car's alot higher than all those other stranded vehicles I can see on the other side of this insignificant little flood. I'll just drive through nice and steady, there we go, see? Told you. Hang on! What's that? Why are my feet cold? And wet? Why's water pouring in under the door? Oh my God! My beautiful new car! Please don't stall, please don't stall! Get out of my way, I need to keep moving! Shut up, I know you told me so, I hate you! I want my Mummy!" moments.......

Followed by "And you can turn that f*cking camera off too, you smug White Van Driving c*ck!"

·
Registered
479 Posts
Was that at that hill running marathon that was flooded out last weekend?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Possibly the first 4 letters of his number plate sums this up? :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Possibly the first 4 letters of his number plate sums this up? :D
LOL... that's classic!

...Incidentally, it looks like they may have beem competitors in the OMM, many of whom parked-up and when they eventually got back to their cars, wet and cold, they found them standing in 3 feet of water. :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
ack, I'd be so mad if that were me lol...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Just found this at: http://www.theomm.com/event/eventNews/wed29OctAnnouncement.html

"The police had warned us Friday afternoon that there was a flood warning for Borrowdale. We explained that the car parking fields were above flood level and that competitors would not need to get their cars out until the Sunday, so we were not unduly concerned. What we had not foreseen was competitors abandoning their cars all along the approach road, parts of which then became flooded, against the wishes of our officials"

Oh dear. Always listen to the officials....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
looks Like One Of Thos "ahhh, It's Not That Deep, I'll Be Ok, My Car's Alot Higher Than All Those Other Stranded Vehicles I Can See On The Other Side Of This Insignificant Little Flood. I'll Just Drive Through Nice And Steady, There We Go, See? Told You. Hang On! What's That? Why Are My Feet Cold? And Wet? Why's Water Pouring In Under The Door? Oh My God! My Beautiful New Car! Please Don't Stall, Please Don't Stall! Get Out Of My Way, I Need To Keep Moving! Shut Up, I Know You Told Me So, I Hate You! I Want My Mummy!" Moments.......

Followed By "and You Can Turn That F*cking Camera Off Too, You Smug White Van Driving C*ck!"
Haha!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts