Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has told me that a new option is now available for order on the S5 - ventilated front seats with perforated leather. Anybody knows anything about this? Any pics???

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Climate Comfort front seats package

Not sure if its the same thing but i'm only guessing here, but it could be the same as Climate comfort seats that are coming as an option on the new A4.

This is from the UK A4 brochure -

Climate Comfort front seats package.
Climate controlled front seats can be heated or cooled according to the driver and passenger’s requirements. Includes electrically-adjustable front seats and memory function for driver’s seat. Door mirrors – electrically folding and auto-dimming with memory function, and auto-dimming rear view mirror. Only available in Milano leather (priced separately)

Its - £2650.00 in TAX at 17.5% - Heavy price :eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Seems like a nice feature. I don't believe that has been mentioned for U.S. cars. Definitely not in the order guides or brochures that I have seen so far.

Not sure if its the same thing but i'm only guessing here, but it could be the same as Climate comfort seats that are coming as an option on the new A4.

This is from the UK A4 brochure -

Climate Comfort front seats package.
Climate controlled front seats can be heated or cooled according to the driver and passenger’s requirements. Includes electrically-adjustable front seats and memory function for driver’s seat. Door mirrors – electrically folding and auto-dimming with memory function, and auto-dimming rear view mirror. Only available in Milano leather (priced separately)

Its - £2650.00 in TAX at 17.5% - Heavy price :eek:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Seems like a nice feature. I don't believe that has been mentioned for U.S. cars. Definitely not in the order guides or brochures that I have seen so far.
I have this feauture on my A8 and it's great. Getting in a black leather interior on a hot summer day is not fun and this feature cools the seat down fairly quickly. You don't actually feel air coming out of the holes but it does work. If it's available I'm getting it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good to hear of your experience. It gets hot out here in the west, I sure would like to see it available on the upcoming cars .

I have this feauture on my A8 and it's great. Getting in a black leather interior on a hot summer day is not fun and this feature cools the seat down fairly quickly. You don't actually feel air coming out of the holes but it does work. If it's available I'm getting it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My dealer has told me that a new option is now available for order on the S5 - ventilated front seats with perforated leather. Anybody knows anything about this? Any pics???
If that option will now be available Audi decided to make it so after the US A5/S5 Brochures went to press because the brochure I picked up from my dealer does not list the option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts