1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
In addition to the color, the steering wheel is on the wrong side...Geez, can you believe what they're trying to sell? Nobody is going to buy it

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well I guees I'm going to be the only one but I like the purple!!! I'd only have black interiior instead of white. Lowered with some nice 20'' would be smokin hot!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Well I guees I'm going to be the only one but I like the purple!!! I'd only have black interiior instead of white. Lowered with some nice 20'' would be smokin hot!
'
I like it too, but it needs lowering and spacers... I've got so used to the look of mine that thing looks like its on stilts. :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
That purple is definitely daring. I can't say it's a color I would get, but I can appreciate the uniqueness of it.

BTW, as often happens with older threads on forums, links to other sites often get outdated. And once those two cars sell, the links will become invalid. So, I've taken the liberty to attach the actual photos for future reference when folks view this thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Because the A5/S5 is aimed at a younger, more progressive audience, I can see this appealing to some. Even though I wouldn't buy it, I'm glad that the Audi image is not becoming boring and conformist like Mercedes.

-Ray

·
Registered
479 Posts
And once those two cars sell, the links will become invalid
I think the link to the purple one might be active for a while yet:D

Did anyone ever see that bright pink TT that did the rounds on Tyresmoke.net and Audi-Sport.net a few years ago? Truely, truely awful. The pics were taken when it was new before delivery and it surfaced on ebay not long ago. Unsurprisingly it didn't sell!

·
Registered
470 Posts
In addition to the color, the steering wheel is on the wrong side...Geez, can you believe what they're trying to sell? Nobody is going to buy it
(This is not directed specifically towards you Atlantadan)

It's just like, i keep seeing more and more people on this forum say the steering wheel is on the wrong side. It's not! :mad: it's on a different side because the roads go in opposite directions in The UK and europe. I've already said this in another post but haven't any of you ever seen a james bond movie, or seen Top Gear, or been Europe?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
(This is not directed specifically towards you Atlantadan)

It's just like, i keep seeing more and more people on this forum say the steering wheel is on the wrong side. It's not! :mad:
Um, I'm pretty sure most people are being sarcastic when they say that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
It was a joke.

and a good one. It got a chuckle out of me :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its definitely a good colour.. I wud have definitely taken it. Iv seen one in the same colour on an S8. I had a tourmaline violet BMW before.. it definitely turned heads and got me a better resale value when I parted with it!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ewww ... it looks like a boiled sweet, you know, the ones where you think "it can't taste that bad" and then you put it in your mouth and want to vomit immediately.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'd like to see it in the flesh.... not that bad imo :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Purple's my favorite color so i can't really vote against it :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts