Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just bought a vcds cable and I want to activate myself Needle Sweep function but after I follow the tutorial i get this warning:

Mesh Textile Wood Font Wall

This appears to be an uninitialized control module; valid WSC/importer/Equipment data may be required.

Click [Yes] for VCDS to use default values of 12345/123/12345.
Click [No] for VCDS to try the values currently in the module.
Click [Cancel] to go back and manually edit the values.

I want to mention that the cable is bought from Aliexpress. It works very well on scaning the car and reset service but for coding i have this warning and I dont want to mess things up.

Any thoughts on how should I proceed?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Hiya mate sorry no idea. But do you mean that you bought a Chinese VCDS cable so what software can you use??

·
Registered
148 Posts
can you read the original values if so take a note of them and try. You can also enter them manually accordin to the screen shot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you read the original values if so take a note of them and try. You can also enter them manually accordin to the screen shot.
So what should i choose? YES or NO?
If i press cancel i cant do any modifications

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Buy the VCDS cable and software mate cos IT WORKS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
When I worked for a medical device manufacturer we supplied a windows based PC software to work with our devices. We offered phone help for any software problems. We were obliged to ban one doctor when we discovered that his Windows operating system was false hahahahha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts