·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm a newbie :)
SO happy I joined the community
So, this is my starting thread and I would like to start such a discussion
Have you ever smoked or vaped in the car?
Has any smell remained forever?

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I have previously smoked in my cars, but I stopped that when I got my first Audi because I didn’t want the stink. I have been a vaper instead for the last three + years. I do vape occasionally in the car, always with the window open a bit (because the fog would be dangerous otherwise). It does not leave any smell whatsoever in the car, unlike smoking which leaves the car smelling terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh my god, I already hate this question because I see it at the third forum in a row. I will still answer your question. I am categorically against smoking in the car and I do not allow anyone to smoke in my car, even when it comes to vape. Vape liquids have a pleasant smell, but it stays in the car for a long time, it is also difficult to get rid of the smell of cigarettes ... So I am very categorical in this matter. My son even offered me to buy vape liquid uk, because they are the highest quality and tastiest on the market, but I still did not allow him to smoke vaping in the car.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I also came here recently
by the way smoking in a car (even vaping) is prohibited in many countries
Not illegal in the uk per-se, but you could get done for driving without due care and attention if it affects your driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! The vape smell goes a lot quicker than cigs, but it's still a no to cigs and vape in my car!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts