Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just picked up my lovely new A5 today :D and already the blinking DRL's when indicating are pissing me off! :mad: My question to you lovely people is, does anyone in the Beds/Bucks area have the VAGCOM and would they be willing to sort this issue out for me if I drove to their location? Obviously I'd pay him/her to do it, I just don't want to go to the total expense of buying it myself as I understand they're expensive?

Please help? :D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks houseofg but unfortunately the one guy that's on there who's relatively close to me the email function on the website doesn't work! :(

I've emailed APS to see whether they can do this for me as they're quite close to where I live.....?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thanks houseofg but unfortunately the one guy that's on there who's relatively close to me the email function on the website doesn't work! :(

I've emailed APS to see whether they can do this for me as they're quite close to where I live.....?
Also, if you'll email the admin of the site (contact info is on the site) he will forward the contact info to you until they fix the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts